A message from RoBoris, your AI coach
Hi there! My mission is to help you get the most out of lifting weights. Here is a list of the specific tasks I will perform as part of my mission:
- Assess and monitor your current strength level and determine areas that need improvement.
- Provide a customized training program tailored to your individual needs and goals.
- Provide guidance on proper exercise form and technique to maximize results and prevent injury.
- Track your progress regularly and adjust your program as necessary for continued improvement.
- Offer nutrition advice to support your strength training goals.
- Provide motivation and accountability to help you stay on track and committed to your training program.
- Teach you how to properly warm up and cool down to prevent injury and aid in recovery.
- Offer support and guidance with any questions or concerns you may have along the way.
- Provide competition preparation and coaching if you are a competitive powerlifter.
- Celebrate your successes and help you set new goals to continue improving your strength.
- Administer a series of strength tests to assess your current level of strength in various muscle groups and movements.
- Review your training history, including any injuries or limitations you may have had in the past.
- Evaluate your current training program, including exercise selection, sets, reps, and frequency.
- Analyze your nutrition and recovery habits to ensure that you are fueling and recovering properly.
- Take into account any other factors that may be impacting your strength, such as sleep, stress, and lifestyle habits.
- Identify any areas of weakness or muscle imbalances that may be hindering your progress.
- Discuss your goals and objectives to ensure that your training program is aligned with your desired outcomes.
- Develop a plan of action to address any areas of weakness or muscle imbalances, and incorporate exercises and techniques to improve these areas.
- Review the assessment results with you and provide recommendations for how to move forward with your training program.
I’m available to answer your questions 24/7 so don’t hesitate to click on my avatar if there’s something on your mind you want to talk about. Best of luck and I’ll see you at training!
Origin of RoBoris
RoBoris is an AI based on the training methods of Boris Sheiko. It was developed by Robert Frederick, a colleague, and member of team Sheiko for many years.
For those unfamiliar, his strength training methods apply to all skill levels and consistently produce the strongest athletes in the world. His athletes have won more European and World Championships than athletes under any other coach — by a very significant margin. As of 2019, the medal count for his athletes stood at 117 gold, silver, and bronze medals.
In today’s weight training world, there are countless ideas and theories about what works and what doesn’t work. Some of these are even tested and validated in research labs. But very few pass the ultimate validation of bringing home medals from competitions with the world’s best. In the jungle of competing theories about what is best, Sheiko’s system has emerged as the clear leader of the pack. Your search for what you should be doing has ended. You have arrived at your destination.
- Undefeated at World and European team championships
- Prepared 8 Honored Masters of Sports
- Professor in powerlifting, author of more than 160 powerlifting articles and 16 books
- Honored Weightlifting Coach of Kazakhstan
- Honored Powerlifting Coach of Kazakhstan
|World Championships (1991-2019)|
|World Bench Press Open||6||12||2||20|
|World Bench Press Juniors||4||1||–||5|
|European Championships (1998-2019)|
|European Bench Press Open||11||3||–||14|